Merit Scholarship for Master’s degree of up to S$5,000.
Merit Scholarship for Bachelor’s degree of up to S$4,000.
S$150 discount off course fees for Professional Certificates.
S$300 discount off course fees for Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Higher Diplomas, and Graduate Diplomas.
S$1,000 discount for Degree and Master courses.
S$1,500 discount for Doctorate courses.
All STU members, staff and their spouses/children may apply for the following merit scholarships:
- Merit Scholarship for Master’s degree valued at S$5,000 each for Singaporeans / S$4,000 each for Permanent Resident.
- Merit Scholarship for Bachelor’s degree (excluding all top-up Degrees) valued at S$4,000 each for Singaporeans / S$3,200 each for Permanent Resident.
Terms and Conditions for MDIS Merit Scholarship:
- Applicants must apply for admission to MDIS before his/her scholarship application will be reviewed.
- Applicants must be a member of STU and remain a member of STU for the duration of their studies; have demonstrated excellent academic performance; have an outstanding co-curriculum activity or social/community work portfolio; and must not currently be studying at MDIS.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to go through an interview by MDIS before being awarded the scholarship.
- Successful applicants will not be entitled to any other grants, rebates or scholarships from MDIS (including but not limited to the academic rebates listed in clause 2.1 of this Addendum).
- Successful applicants will not be bonded to MDIS.
- The scholarship amount will be deducted from the last instalment payment. If payment is made in full, it will be deducted upfront instead.
- The applicant is responsible for informing STU at the time of application if he/she has received or is applying for any other form of financial assistance.
- Members of STU, in addition to their spouses and children, will be eligible for the following rebates when enrolling in an academic course at MDIS